Yes, you have control over the apps that appear in the Google Play Store on the device:
- In the Esper Console, click Apps in the navigation sidebar
- Click the Google Play button
- Hover over the sidebar within the Google Play screen and click on Organize Apps from the popup menu; any app listed in the collections on this page will show up in the Google Play Store app on the device.
- To remove an app from the collection displayed, click the (x) icon above and to the right of its icon.
- To add an app to this collection, click + Add Apps.