Start a new topic

Installing Failed

Hi Support

I have found something, ill try to update our fleet.ph app to new version via remote

but this is what i got please see below thank you

Hello Jayson,

I tried installing the app on to your device, currently the device is offline now once its online it should get updated to the latest version. 

If the same issue pops up please revert. 

Thanks

Vinay

Hi Vinay,

Here's another one , before i installed application to update its version ill check it online the devices to

make sure the application is smoothly installed but even the device is online this is what i got, please see

below captured image, and do you have any recommendation for this without touching the devices, just update remotely the device thank you.

Hello Jayson,

Looks like for this device there is no policy applied so the dpc has not been updated to the latest version, can you try applying the policy for this device and try.

I saw on another device where the latest version of the app is installed there the dpc is also updated to the latest version. 

Try this activity once and let me know your feedback. 

As of now your updating the apps from the dashboard itself without touching the device. Also you can try remote view/remote control option to access your device from dashboard and also see the updates.

Regards,

Vinay

Hello Vinay,

Noted i will try it for the other device,

regarding to remote view, controlling device is not supported so that i only view the phone but not to control it,

by the way what is DPC? thank you and please see below for Remote view

Hello Vinay,

Here's another concern, ill try to install BPI Mobile app, the status is success but when i see at our device there is no application show on the screen even in android settings application is not hide please see below images

thank you.

Hi Vinay,

I already update the application ,, without touching the phone, i follow your instruction to put the policy

but its not installed to update and i realize that i off the data connection settings on the device for playstore

then i on it and boom the application is updated thank you

Hello Jayson,

Good to know the issue got resolved. Thanks for the update.

Regards,

Vinay

Hello Jayson,

To enable esper settings, in the compliance policy I see that the Esper Settings you have disabled it, please update the policy  enable the Esper Settings and Android Settings then you can enable remote control also install Android Apps on to the device.

Regarding the remote control, in the Esper Settings on device you need to enable the accessibility settings this will enable to view/control the device from the dashboard. 

DPC(Device Policy Controller) controls local device policies and system applications on devices. 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Vinay

Login or Signup to post a comment